- 1 Quest Coconut Cashew bar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon Almond Milk (Coconut or regular milk would be good too)
- 1 Teaspoon Natural Sweetener (Stevia, Chicory Root, etc)
- Thickener as needed (Coconut powder, vanilla protein powder, psyllium husks, etc)
- Crushed Coconut Chips
- Decorative Sprinkles
Microwave Quest bar for 10 to 15 seconds. You want it soft enough to form into donut shape. Bake the the bar for 4-7 minutes at 350. While it's baking whip up the icing by combining all ingredients until you have the consistency of icing. Pull the donut out, let cool, apply icing and toppings, devour right away or put in the refrigerator for later. The crushed coconut chips were a great addition. They are addictively delicious but also provided a nice little crunch too.
Approximate Macros: 190-200 calories. 10 Grams Fat. 5 Net Carbs. 25 Grams protein.